Nowadays everyone wants to be a YouTuber. But to be successful youtuber you must have unique content, audience, and video presentation skills or video editing skills. Through this article, we are going to help you in one aspect which is video editing. At the end of this article, you will be able to find out best free video editing software to edit your videos/ youtube videos. So without any further intro lets see our 5 Free & Best Video Editing Software of 2018 for youtubers or for normal users.
5 Best Video Editing Software For Youtubers
This video editing software is the best video editing software for YouTube videos if you are a windows user. This video editing software is totally free of cost and comes with so many great features. This software is designed and developed by Microsoft. You can create, edit and publish your videos using this software on online sites like YouTube and Facebook. That will help in enhancing your overall editing experience. It has support for very many transitions, effects and titles to help customize video.
- Key advantages of using this software program is available for free.
- This video editor for YouTube is easy for beginners to learn.
- This video editing tool offers a variety of editing tools and functions as well as perfect for photos slide shows.
- When you choose this program, expect to enjoy limitations on the number of features you will enjoy because it comes for free.
- This video editing tool is not good for advanced users.
- It is highly prone to crashing down thus not reliable enough.
2. iMovie (Mac)
If you are a Mac user and looking for the best free video editing software for youtube videos, so the iMovie is the best choice for you. This free video editing software for YouTube allows for easy importing of videos as well as editing in terms of adding effects, inserting titles and adding sound-tracks. A simple drag and drop will help you add files to the program.
- This video editor for YouTube is very easy to use. And it is the best alternative to YouTube Video Editor.
- This video editing tool has a friendly interface and allows for sharing of edited videos online. Those are the standout advantages you will enjoy.
- One of the biggest disadvantages of iMovie is the inability to import files in MP4 format.
3. Filmora Video Editor (Mac and Windows)
The Wonder Share Filmora is one of the best video editing software for YouTube videos. This software is very easy to use and has so many greatest transitions and effects. They include intro/credit where you will get to enjoy multiple templates, transitions to help come up with a flawless exchange from one scene to another, sound effect and filters. The best thing about it is it comes in both operating system version windows and Mac.
Why Choose Filmora Video Editor
- This video editing software for YouTube has video color correction which allows for adjustment of brightness, saturation, and contrast.
- Green screen is another feature that makes it possible to replace the background.
- Scene detection helps to know when changes have been made to scenes.
- Face-off offers fun faces for making a video funny.
- PIP effect makes it possible to overlay more than one video together.
- A wide range of video and audio effects and very handy video editing tools.
- Fully supports for Mac (10.13 macOS High Sierra), and Windows 10/Vista/7/8/XP.
4. YouTube Video Editor (Windows and Mac)
The YouTube Video Editor is also a really good video editing software. It allows you for easy customizing of video files through specialized tools and effects. You should choose a good combination of those that will suit your video editing. This is totally free of cost video editor and provided by YouTube itself.
- You will have an easy time learning how to use this program.
- This video editing tool works at high speeds and it is available for free as well as allowing adding music to video.
- Its availability for free means this program comes with limitations on some features.
- You will enjoy only the basic features.
5. LightWorks (Windows and Mac)
The LightWorks is a professional video editing software for YouTube videos. This software is a non-linear and supports 4K resolution. It works well with videos on both HD and SD formats. If you have a film that you want to edit, LightWorks will be a good choice to consider at any given time.
- Ability to customize is the biggest advantage of using this software program.
- Other pros are supported for different platforms.
- Support for professional video editing and availability as paid or free versions.
- This video editing tool lacks FireWire support for Linux.
So, these are the 5 free and best video editing software for youtube videos editing as well as best videos editing software for normal videos. What do you think which software is best? or Which software do you use for video editing? Leave your answer in the comment section.