Downloaded a new movie, oh but not supported to your device? We all are familiar with this problem. Some of us got the solution and rest didn’t. Those who can’t able to find the solution to this problem, they simply delete the video that is not supporting their device. If you are from one of those type of guy than read this article before deleting unsupported videos. Because today we are going to tell you best video converters for Windows/Mac. Our 5 best video converters list will help you to convert any format video to your device supported format.
5 Best video converters for Windows/Mac 2017:
1.Wondershare video converter ultimate:
Wondershare Video converter ultimate the best video converter for windows and mac. If you are looking faster and best quality video converter than wondershare video converter should the best choice for you.
- You can convert videos to more than 1000 of file formats.
- Conversion speed is 30x faster than other video converters
- With this converter, you can edit, enhance and personalize your videos.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from video sharing sites.
2.Any video converter:
Any video converter will help you to convert videos and also help you download videos easily. With any video converter, you can convert any video from your computer as well as can convert videos from internet to any format that suitable for the device.
- Any video converter supports Multi-language.
- In any video converter, you can Import audio CD disc and multi-video.
- Output video to a wide range of devices;
- With this converter, you can download online videos.
- Burn video to DVD or AVCHD DVD.
- Make video editing easy.
Handbrake one of the popular converter software in mac users. But that doesn’t mean this software is not good windows users. Handbrake will be the best converter choice for those users who work on multiple platforms.
- Handbrake converter is free and open source software.
- Handbrake can convert any video nearly to any format.
- Built-in presets.
- Rip uncommercial DVDs or BluRay sources.
4.Freemake video converter:
Maybe you heard about this converter. But if you don’t know about this, Freemake video converter encodes the videos in different formats. With Freemake video converter you can convert audio files as well as image files also.
- Easy to use.
- Output your video to portable devices.
- Simple editing extra feature.
- Can rip unprotected DVDs.
“Whatever the video format, MediaCoder can help – and fast” this is the tagline of Mediacoder converter. there are lots of great free video converters available to download, but MediaCoder stands out from the crowd thanks to its sheer speed and the number of audio and video formats it supports. No matter how old and format of the video, MediaCoder should be able to bring it bang up to date in next to no time.
- Converting between most popular audio and video formats
- 264/H.265 GPU accelerated encoding (QuickSync, NVENC, CUDA)
- Ripping BD/DVD/VCD/CD and capturing from video cameras
- Enhancing audio and video contents by various filters
- An extremely rich set of transcoding parameters for adjusting and tuning
- Multi-threaded design and parallel filtering unleashing multi-core power
- Segmental Video Encoding technology for improved parallelization
For More Information Watch Our Below Video:
So, these are 5 best video converters for windows/mac. Hope one of these converters will help you to convert videos on the basis of your device. Leave a comment that which converter helps you to convert your videos.